The Under 17 and Under 19 National League's is being fully promoted by the FAI as critical to Irelands long term future success in
International Senior Football and is designed to promote a higher level of soccer.
The Monaghan United Cavan Football Partnership is a genuine, regional initiative to provide a national level of soccer to local players.
The Football Partnership intentions are supported by a very experienced management team.
Media coverage will be extensive in the Northern Standard, Anglo Celt newspapers and on Northern Sound specifically in the team and in the National media at a league level.
The Football Partnership has a number of marketing professionals involved who will be supporting the promotion of the team and their sponsors with our media partners and on social media. We will work with your marketing department to ensure this sponsorship delivers on a media coverage basis.
Typical media coverage in 2017 will include:
- 5 month high level coverage in national media promoted by the FAI
- 4 months consistent profile in local newspapers and local radio – match previews and reports
- Planned media events over the next few weeks include
- Formal launch of the Monaghan United Cavan Football Partnership
- Media launch of the team – Player Management profiles
- Weekly website and facebook updates – (given the profile of the players we will be focussing heavily on social media)
- Home fixture Man of the Match awards against a sponsors board – this offers additional media opportunity
- Season review